So I had full intentions of having this post up earlier today, but then I spent 5 hours at the Lululemon Warehouse Sale…. so, yeah. Lines were crazy, people were stripping down in the middle of everything, but man, did I score some good stuff. Go check out my Insta Stories for a bunch of behind the scenes videos AND tips if you’re planning to shop the sale this weekend (it goes through Sunday). So without further aduieu, here’s my Fun Sized Friday Feels featuring my favorite hair care products (that you are hopefully reading with a side of happy hour)! #TGIF
Raise your hand if you’re like me and have always been incredibly jealous of the girls who can let their hair “air dry” into the most effortlessly gorgeous beach waves? Hate ’em. All the while I’m over here having to spend over 30 minutes blow drying my hair with a round-brush (not to mention the additional 15 minutes to curl it). I know, #firstworldproblems. But #firstworldproblems are still problems.
Recently, I was introduced to the T3 Micro hairdryer, and that has made all the difference. Who knew that investing in a quality hair dryer would literally cut my dry time in half? Also, I am a huge fan of drying my hair with a round-brush to give it extra curl and volume, and this size is perfect. Plus, the white and gold detailing goes perfect with any bathroom decor. #priorities
Honestly, investing in quality hair products is a smart decision long-term. Less drying time means less heat applied which means healthier hair. I truly believe hair care is something that every girl should invest some money in. Not only do the T3 Micro products work well, but they are quality products that will last for years and years if you take care of them properly.
T3 Micro Styling Tools
Favorite Hair Care Products
- Coconut Oil– I literally use this for EVERYTHING. But I mostly use it as a deep conditioner. I will put it in my hair the night before I plan on washing it and literally sleep in it. You do have to shampoo twice to make sure you get all of the oil out, but it is so incredibly soft! And I love that it’s 100% natural. I’m really trying to be more conscious about the ingredients in the beauty products I use.
- Moroccan Oil– I put a dime size amount of this in my hair before I dry it to soften my hair and give it shine.
- Kerastase Thermal Protectant – I also apply this before I dry my hair as a heat protectant. If you use a blow dryer, flat iron, or curling iron, it’s really important to protect your hair as much as you can.
- Dry Bar Triple Sec– I HATE hair spray because I feel like it always makes my hair feel crunchy or sticky. But this is the best texturizing spray I have found! It gives my hair texture and smells uh-maz-ing. I wish I could use it as perfume; that’s how much I love it. Everybody raves about the Oribe Texturizing Spray as well, but it’s definitely pricey!
- Batiste Dry Shampoo– I have tried so many- everything from Pssstt to Dry Bar. I haven’t found one that I love as much as this one. It’s cheap and it works! As most of you know, I only wash my hair about every 5-6 days, so I should basically be buying stock in dry shampoo. My secret? I sleep with my hair in a topknot every night with spin pins (to prevent breakage) and a head full of dry shampoo (Parker makes fun of me because I look like I have grey hair haha).
What are your favorite hair care products? Comment below so I can try them out! Also, subscribe to the blog so you don’t miss a post 🙂
Thank you T3 Micro for sponsoring this post. As always, all opinions are my own.
Photography by Teri Lynam