Guy gets electrocuted by fan
By Ryan Fahey For Mailonline. A chef who liked to stay up late watching football on his phone is believed to have died after being electrocuted by the handset. Somchai Singkhorn, 40, was last seen on Tuesday night laying on his mattress with a can of beer, watching TV on his phone with his headphones plugged in. But Somchai, who worked as a restaurant cook, was found dead the next morning in his room in Samut Prakan, Thailand , with burn marks on his arm and neck where they had touched the cable. The phone was plugged into the mains and the earphones were resting across Somchai's arm, face and neck.SEE VIDEO BY TOPIC: Christina Grimmie - Final Moments Before Singer Was Killed
SEE VIDEO BY TOPIC: ElectroBOOM Funny Completion Try Not To Laugh Challenge - by Electro DemolishContent:
- Kansas City Chiefs fan gets tattoo of head coach Andy Reid
- 1 dies, 1 in critical condition after being electrocuted in Bricktown canal in Oklahoma City
- Red Sox fan dies after climbing on roof of train in New York
- Thai man, 28, is electrocuted by his phone
- Prabhas fan tries fixing Saaho banner. Gets electrocuted and falls to death
- [Pick] "People cry more" ... Tragedy to airport staff trying to change direction of fan
- 12 year old boy dies after being electrocuted on railway lines in Merseyside
- Airport staff electrocuted to death beside oblivious co-worker in Yemen
- Man, 24, electrocuted while charging phone and using earphones at same time
Kansas City Chiefs fan gets tattoo of head coach Andy Reid
A year-old man was electrocuted after he stepped into a huge puddle in which a live wire was submerged at Ennore on Sunday.
A milkman who tried to rescue him also suffered an electric shock. Flying kites turned tragic for the families of two kids who were electrocuted at sector-5 under Hiran Magri police station area of Udaipur city on Friday late evening. A year-old man was electrocuted while cleaning a swimming pool at the Radio Club near Gateway of India on Thursday.
A woman and her year-old son died after being electrocuted at Manjal village under Samdadi police station area in Barmer district on Friday. The bodies were kept at the mortuary of a government hospital and were later handed over to the family members after postmortem.
A year-old farmer, Madan Lal, of Semarwali Gautia village under Barkhera police station died of electrocution on Pilibhit-Tanakpur road after he came in contact with a wire fencing raised for the protection of roadside plants. A year-old man was killed and three other family members were injured after electric current ran through their house in Sitaram Pura Kacchi Basti near Triveni Nagar area on Saturday late night.
A year-old mason died after he accidentally came in contact with an electric transformer in an inebriated condition in Korutla in Jagtial district on Sunday afternoon.
A year-old man was electrocuted in Himachal Pradesh's Kangra district on Thursday, an official said. A year-old Pannimadai resident was electrocuted while trying in vain to rescue his year-old relative, who had suffered electric shock at his home on Wednesday. A year-old Nalasopara man survived a high-voltage electric shock after an iron rod holding a religious flag he was carrying touched a transformer during a procession on Monday.
A girl was among two people who were electrocuted in Kalwa on Monday after touching an iron staircase exposed to live current. Officials from the power company said that the power connection had been illegally sourced. A year-old man electrocuted after he came in to contact with a high extension wire which was lying on road in Bhiwandi on Tuesday morning.
A year-old man was electrocuted to death while ironing clothes on Friday afternoon. The accident took place in Bhamraula village on the outskirts of the city. Lifetime 0 Expired 0 Redeemed 0. Total redeemable TimesPoints 0. Wed, May 13, Updated Notification Center. Tamil Nadu: Man steps into puddle with live wire, electrocuted. Two children electrocuted while flying kites in Udaipur.
Man electrocuted while cleaning swimming pool in Mumbai. Woman and year-old son electrocuted in Barmer district. Man electrocuted to death while hanging clothes on steel wire. Kota: Man electrocuted during repair work. Man electrocuted in Himachal Pradesh's Kangra. Coimbatore: year-old man, kin electrocuted. Man falls off third floor, gets electrocuted; two booked.
Mumbai man survives high volt shock with 2-inch hole in abdomen. Man electrocuted as crane comes in contact with overhead power line in TN village. Thane: Man tries to pull girl away from live wire, both die. Tusker electrocuted in coffee estate. Navi Mumbai: 7-year-old girl electrocuted in Cidco building. Man electrocuted in Rudrapur. Man electrocuted in Ganesha pandal. Stories SEE All. From around the Web. Recommended By Colombia.
1 dies, 1 in critical condition after being electrocuted in Bricktown canal in Oklahoma City
A year-old man was electrocuted after he stepped into a huge puddle in which a live wire was submerged at Ennore on Sunday. A milkman who tried to rescue him also suffered an electric shock. Flying kites turned tragic for the families of two kids who were electrocuted at sector-5 under Hiran Magri police station area of Udaipur city on Friday late evening.
A factory worker was found dead after being electrocuted while charging his phone and using the earphones at the same time. Kritsada Supol, 24, had laid down on his mattress with his Samsung plugged into an extension power point with a 'cheap' charging cable. He reportedly appeared to have been listening to music or talking to someone, with the mic section of the earphones resting over his lips. Police from the Phan Thong Provincial Police Station in Chonburi, Thailand, arrived and carried the dead body from the property before sending it for a post-mortem examination.
Red Sox fan dies after climbing on roof of train in New York
Jump to navigation. Prabhas's Saaho is all set for a grand release on August 30 tomorrow in a record number of screens across the globe. As the release date is nearing, the actor's ardent fans are putting up banners and cutouts in front of theatres and in their hometown to celebrate the release of Saaho. A young fan of Prabhas hailing from Mahbubnagar in Telangana, along with his friends, hung a banner in a local theatre there. He attempted to fix the banner from the theatre building and accidentally came in contact with an electrical wire. He was electrocuted and suffered a nasty fall from the building. The theatre officials immediately informed the cops who rushed to the spot to investigate the issue.
Thai man, 28, is electrocuted by his phone
By Ryan Fahey For Mailonline. A Thai man died from a suspected electric shock yesterday after playing on his phone while it was charging. Kittisak Moonkitti, 28, shut himself in his room with his black Android smartphone in Chonburi, western Thailand on Monday afternoon. When his mother Rinnaporn Moonkitti, 57, was about to leave for work she went to check on her son, because he had not answered her calls to help clean the house.
Neighbours described James Myers, pictured for the first time, as "a lovely kid" who "always had a smile on his face". A year-old boy electrocuted on train tracks last night was described by neighbours as "a lovely kid" who "always had a smile on his face". Popular James Myers managed to clamber onto the high voltage train network, close to Bedford Road in Bootle, at around 7pm, last night.
Prabhas fan tries fixing Saaho banner. Gets electrocuted and falls to death
The most interesting and plausible sign that Breaking Bad is a prequel to The Walking Dead is the presence of blue meth on both series. Sarah Michelle Gellar circulated a fan theory about Grease in September once it resurfaced. As in she is dead During the song 'Summer Nights,' Danny and Sandy recount how they first met and started a summer fling.
A Red Sox fan was killed after he climbed onto the roof of a train in New York and was electrocuted by the overhead wires, passengers and officials said. Michael Pellicci, 47, of Stamford, Conn. Pellicci said at one point, the train stopped. They looked out the window, but it was dark. Pellicci said he appeared to be climbing the ladder to the top of the train when the conductor pulled him inside. Then everyone heard a thud.
[Pick] "People cry more" ... Tragedy to airport staff trying to change direction of fan
James Myers was described by friends as a 'happy-go-lucky lad' who 'always had a smile on his face'. Tributes have been paid to a year-old boy who died after being electrocuted on train tracks in Merseyside. James Myers suffered fatal injuries after climbing onto the high voltage train network in Bootle on Monday night. Yesterday, tributes flooded in for the school boy, described by neighbours as 'a lovely kid' who 'always had a smile on his face', the Liverpool Echo reports. One friend told the Echo: "I've known James for years, he's one of my little brother's best friends. The year-old said: "I could hear this kid, shouting, and then I saw him jump down off the bridge.
The grisly death of an airport personnel at Yemen's Aden International Airport has been captured on a closed-circuit television camera. In the harrowing second video, Lofti notices an electric fan was not facing the direction of airport guests. In an attempt to adjust it, he is electrocuted upon contact with the device and his body starts to convulse. Read Also 5-year-old girl electrocuted by decorations at Beijing mall. While this is going on, the aforementioned colleague calmly packs a bag and passes Lofti in oblivion, seemingly without a care.
12 year old boy dies after being electrocuted on railway lines in Merseyside
Airport staff electrocuted to death beside oblivious co-worker in Yemen
Man, 24, electrocuted while charging phone and using earphones at same time